Associate DirectorRef MAX8258 Job Posted 04/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £60k-£70k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
We are seeking an Associate level Commercial Manager (or Senior Quantity Surveyor with the ability to operate at this level) to work on a high value, complex infrastructure programme from a central London office. You should have experience of working on major infrastructure projects), and strong NEC contract knowledge. You will be responsible for a full breadth of post contract commercial services, management of a team, and risk management.
You will be working on a high value complex infrastructure programme inclusive of highways and rail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Post Contract Commercial Management
- Management of a team
- Risk Management
- Provide strategic commercial leadership
- Oversee the management of variations and claims
- Manage procurement processes
- Work closely with the Project Management teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- NEC contract experience
- Commercial Management on major infrastructure projects
- Team management experience
- Experience working for a consultancy, main contractor or client side organisation
- MRICS, or MICES
- Degree qualified
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international construction consultancy, operating in all project sectors across the UK and worldwide. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivaled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.
- Associate Director Central London - GBP 70,000-80,000 Plus Package
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Leicester - £42k - £50k + car allowance + benefits
- Managing Director -Geoconsulting Hong Kong, Kowloon - Negotiable
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Manchester, Greater Manchester - £40,000 - £50,000 + car allowance
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Hertfordshire - £45k - £57.5k + Car + Benefits
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend