Associate DirectorRef MAX8446 Job Posted 02/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £85k - £110k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A new opportunity has arisen for a specialist Delay Analyst at the Associate Director level, to join an international construction consultancy in their Central London office. You will be working on high value, complex construction disputes as an integral member of an established team, that work on major projects in the UK and overseas.
You will be an Associate Delay Analyst / Expert, working closely with specialist consultants on major construction disputes in the UK and overseas. Projects will vary between building and civil infrastructure, and so a breadth of experience across these sectors will be beneficial.
Responsibilities and Duties
• High level claim / expert report writing and management of this process
• Provision of specialist expert advice
• Act as "number 2" to the lead Delay Expert on major arbitrations where required
• Schedule/programme analysis
• Extensions of time utilising relevant planning software
• Managing and assessing contract termination
• Expert testimony if you show the desire, ability, and qualifications to do so
• Manage a team of consultants when required on selected commissions
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong Forensic Planning / Delay Analysis experience
• Ability to manage a team
• Shown experience of planning & programme management on major projects
• Good continuity of employment is strongly preferred
• Can do/team player attitude
• Relevant construction / engineering degree or equivalent
• Further Qualifications in Construction Law are beneficial however not essential
• MCIArb or FCIArb are seen as a bonus
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly reputable and international construction consultancy offering advice and management on a wide variety of disciplines, inclusive of construction claims and expert witness services. They employ first class professionals whose teams maintain some of the best reputations in the UK and international markets, working on landmark projects across various continents.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers a competitive salary and package, with fantastic incentives in the form of lucrative bonuses and promotions should you show the desire and ability to achieve.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend