An Associate Director in the discipline of Construction Delay Analysis is required in Central London, to join a market leading claims and expert witness sector consultancy. You should be well conversed in planning and delay analysis and have experience of disputes at site level or having worked for a specialist claims or expert witness practice.
You will work on a wide variety of complex claims and disputes in the building and infrastructure sectors, on projects throughout the UK and overseas, based from a London office.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Delay Analysis on construction and engineering projects
• High level report writing including expert reports
• Act as “number 2” to lead Delay Experts on chosen commissions
• Manage extension of time claims for clients
• Preparation and defence of complex claims
• Provision of specialist expert advice
• Schedule/programme analysis
• Assessing lost productivity
• Client meetings
• Support business growth
• Manage consultants on commissions where necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
• An extensive background as a planner in the construction or engineering sectors
• Shown experience of delay analysis, construction claims and disputes for a claims or expert witness sector consultancy
• A clear motive to progress further in this sector
• Client facing experience with the ability to acquire new business
• Degree qualified is strongly preferred in a construction discipline
• A qualification in construction law is a bonus, but relevant experience is more strongly preferred for this role
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a market leading, international construction claims, dispute and expert witness consultancy that provide first class claims and expert services on a wide variety of projects in the UK and overseas.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a highly competitive salary structure with private health, pension scheme, bonus and other unique benefits.