Associate DirectorRef MAX8809 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region London Location Central London Salary £75k - £90k + Package + Bonus Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 30/10/2019 Status Active: Maxim working on candidate shortlist
An Associate Director vacancy exists for a Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager, to work with a London based Consultancy where you will work on secondment into reputable main contractors in the London and South East regions.
This is an integral role to the business, as you will closely with the Director of the division as their #2 in command. Your role will be split between fee earning work as well as assisting with the business development for the division.
You will spend your time on secondment into large main contractors and during your time with the business, you will gain exposure to a range of projects in the construction and engineering sectors.
Projects could be based anywhere within the central London and South East region, with every effort being made to keep candidates within a reasonable commute to their home.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Associate Director, you will report directly into the Director of the project services division. Your time in this role will be split between performing in fee earning roles as well as assisting with business development (not targeted) and generating new clients.
In fee earning roles, you will perform a post contract Commercial Management role, on behalf of main contractor clients needing support on their project(s).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have strong networking skills, and ideally some evidence of operating in a work-winning role. Whilst many candidates will be suitable to perform the fee earning element of this role, it will be candidates with the ability to generate work for the business that will set themselves apart from other candidates.
- Ideally have a combination or main contracting and consultancy side experience throughout their career
- Ideally have exposure to a wide range of project and contract experience (NEC, JCT etc)
- Excellent client facing skills
- Candidates must be Degree qualified or hold a similar equivalent qualification in a relevant subject
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a dynamic consultancy offering quantity surveying and construction disputes related services to its clients nationally. They have London Head Office with multiple regional offices throughout the UK, as well as overseas offices.
They have a friendly and professional working environment, where you will have direct and regular contact with senior Directors within the business. They may suit candidates coming from larger, more corporate businesses looking for an employer where they can really make an impact on the direction of the business and be involved in strategic decisions.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Circa £75k - £90k Basic Salary
+ generous package + Bonus scheme
- Commercial Manager Manila, Philippines - USD13K - USD17K / month
- Quantity Surveyor Maidenhead, Berkshire - £40k - £55k + Package
- Commercial Manager Vancouver, British Columbia - Negotiable DOE
- Commercial Manager Manchester - £70,000 DOE
- Associate Director Dubai, UAE - Circa 55k–65k AED/month + Bonus
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend