Associate DirectorRef MAX8757 Job Posted 19/08/2019 Region Dubai Location Dubai, UAE Salary Circa 55k–65k AED/month + Bonus Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An exciting Dubai based role as Associate Director exists for a delay orientated disputes professional.
The successful candidate will likely come from a Planning / Delay Analysis background and have worked at a similar level specifically doing expert witness related work. You will not need to have testified to be suitable for this role, however you will be required to have acted as the lead assistant or similar to a reputable expert previously.
In return, you will have the opportunity to join a highly reputable, medium sized team carrying out expert witness work for arbitrations and litigations in the Middle East region.
The business has an industry leading senior management team with an excellent reputation in the industry, that attracts frequent and exciting work on disputes throughout the MENA region.
Over the course of 12 months you can expect to have involvement on a range of exciting disputes that are heading for arbitration or litigation.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will work as part of a small Delay team carrying out expert assignments for clients in the Middle East region.
Your role will be to provide support to the lead expert by analysing and writing sections of the expert report.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working on delay related expert witness assignments is essential
- Have demonstrable experience of drafting sections of expert reports
- A strong Planning / Delay Analysis background
- Candidates will need to have hands on experience of using Primavera P6
- Candidates already working in country are preferred, however candidates outside of the region will be considered seriously if they have the necessary experience for this role
- Candidates will hold a relevant Degree or similar equivalent qualification
- Relevant further qualifications such as MSc in Construction Law, or professional memberships would be advantageous, however are not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a large Consultancy with over a 1,000 staff worldwide. The construction disputes arm of the business is a small but growing arm of the business and has offices of staff within this division across multiple continents.
The Dubai office is a team of circa 10 staff carrying out exceptionally high level work on high profile disputes. They have an enviable senior management team that are able to secure consistent, interesting work.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Basic Salary: 55k – 65k AED p/m all in salary
+ Market Leading Bonus Scheme
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend