Associate DirectorRef MAX8387 Job Posted 05/06/2019 Region South East England Location Guildford, Surrey Salary £65k - £79k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
An Associate level Quantity Surveyor is required to work on multi £billion highways projects from a Guildford office, of a global construction consultancy. You will be the Associate Director and client facing lead on a major highways maintenance and new build contract.
You will be working on a £multi-billion highways project as the Associate Director. You will initially work as the Associate Quantity Surveyor and client facing lead on a major highways maintenance and new build contract with scope to work on other major projects over time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate as the Associate Quantity Surveyor on all elements of the highways project(s)
- Landmarking of the design contractor
- Procurement of the first and following phases
- Provide strategic commercial leadership
- Management of post contract variations and claims
- Work closely with the Project Management teams
- Act as the client interface on projects
- Manage and develop more junior Quantity Surveyors
Desired Skills and Experience
- NEC contract experience is strongly preferred, or strong experience of other contracts to show the ability to diversify into using the NEC such as FIDIC or IChemE
- Experience on civils and infrastructure sector projects is essential
- Experience working on the Consultancy, Main Contracting or Client Side are all considered
- Degree qualified
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy which is growing in the UK. They work on landmark projects and offer fantastic career progression.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a highly competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend