Responsibilities and Duties
You will be the lead in a small team in London running multiple projects, with skilled professionals in your team being able to run projects autonomously also. Projects will include Hotels, High-end Residential, and Super-Prime Residential in London; the latter being high-end apartments that will be on offer for £40m to high net worth individuals, on a project with a 4 story basement and Gym Complex. The role will be client facing, so experience in such circumstances is preferable.
- The ability to cross sell the companies service offerings to a highly established and growing client base
- Overall accountability and responsibility for post contract administration of Major contract(s)
- Periodic cost reporting to the client Project Manager and client Commercial Manager
- Managing and implementing robust contract and project change control processes
- Ensuring team compliance with the clients corporate governance
- Overseeing the companies Project Cost Management and Project Risk Manager
- Advising the client on how to minimise their liability with regard to disputed items
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a similar role for a consultancy on similar projects is essential (a step up into the role is an option).
- You must have experience Managing staff
- Client facing experience is preferred
- Solid contract administration experience on projects over £50 million is desired
- Experience of working on Major Programmes and Projects
- A relevant degree or equivalent is required
- MRICS qualification is desirable to the employer
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is a leading international construction and management consultancy with offices around the globe. They provide Cost Management, Project Management, Management Consultancy and Contract Services to public and private sectors in property, infrastructure and natural resources.