Associate Director PM
An Associate Director is required to join a leading global advisory business in construction and other sectors. You will be working on a PPP scheme on education projects, in an advisory role for a London Borough Client. You will have scope to branch out into other project types as your role progresses. The ideal candidate will be from a Quantity Surveying background, and have the ability to Project Manage construction projects from start to finish.
You will be working on public sector projects, initially in the education sector in an advisory role.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be working as an Associate Director in an advisory role to a London Borough Client. You will be responsible for the management of a client team whilst being wholly responsible for the programme of works for certain education projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience advising on project and programme management
- Quantity Surveying experience would be ideal
- Public sector experience is required, private sector is also beneficial if you have it
- Contract procurement
- Delivery of contracts
- Strategy development
- Experience in construction disputes is a bonus
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Project Management or similar discipline is desired
- Extra Qualifications in Law or Construction is also seen as beneficial
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a global business specialising in construction, business advisory, and claims and disputes worldwide. They are renowned as being go-to experts in their fields with offices spanning various continents. They offer training and exposure like no other and have opportunities internally for international transfers.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a market leading pension scheme, health care, travel loan, bonus, finances towards gym or fitness related membership, and more.