Associate Director Quantum ClaimsRef MAX8686 Job Posted 03/04/2019 Region North and Scotland Location Liverpool Salary £70k - £85k + Bonus + Benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An Associate Director with experience in quantum related claims issues is required to work out of the North West office of a major claims consultancy.
The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience working in a specialist quantum claims role and ideally will have had some exposure to some expert witness related work throughout their career. They will also be a personable individual capable of networking and bringing in new business.
During the course of a year, the successful candidate will work on quantum claims related issues on behalf of main contractors and client organisations, often covering a wide variety of sectors within the construction industry.
It would be an ideal role for candidates who enjoy gaining a variety of project / claims experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will report into the Regional Director and will be responsible for carrying out high level disputes related tasks, often as the senior member of a team of staff involved on any one particular case. It will also be expected that the successful candidate will get involved in business development work and look to maximise work with existing clients, whilst also identifying new opportunities.
Typical duties will include:
- Detailed analysis of documents relating to costing, claims, and any other relevant information required to analyse information provided on major disputes
- Lead the delivery of commission services in line with client briefs.
- Provide in depth quantum analysis in support of the Quantum expert.
- Actively contribute to the development and delivery of a full range of claims services across a wide client base.
- Assist / lead the preparation of expert reports for formal dispute resolution proceedings
- Contribute where possible to the development of the business by attempting to bring in new clients and maximising work with existing clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates should have prior experience working for a specialist claims and disputes consultancy preparing and defending claims for adjudication / mediation
- Previous experience assisting an Expert Witness or working independently as an Expert is desired
- Professional and personable personality with the ability to fulfil business development responsibilities and assist in the growth of the business unit
- Candidates will need a willingness to travel to projects / offices further than a reasonably daily commute on occasions. All costs will be paid for by the employer.
- A Degree or similar equivalent qualification
- Further qualification in Construction Law and / or Professional Membership
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a global multi-disciplinary consultancy, widely recognised as a market leader for providing claims and dispute resolution services to the construction industry. Successful candidates will work for a market leading employer offering fantastic career and development opportunities.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£70k - £85k (May be negotiable for ideal candidate)
- Associate Director Quantum Claims Manchester - £70k - £85k + Bonus + Benefits
- Associate Director Quantum Claims Coventry, Warwickshire - £70k - £85k + Bonus + Benefits
- Senior Quantum Claims Consultant Goes, Netherlands - Negotiable Salary paid in Euros + Package
- Senior Quantum Claims Consultant Paris, France - Negotiable Salary paid in Euro’s + Package
- Associate Director Quantum Claims Glasgow, Scotland - £65k - £85k (DOE) + Bonus
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend