Associate Director - QuantumRef MAX7962 Job Posted 19/03/2019 Region London Location London Salary £85k - £110k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An Associate Director is required to join the Quantum team of a fantastic Construction Expert Witness consultancy in their London office. The successful candidate will be a solid number 2 to the leading Quantum Expert, and be able to assist in managing and developing a team of consultants on major construction disputes.
You will work on complex construction disputes on major projects around the world, based from a London office. Project sectors will vary.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your role will include (not limited to):
• Acting as the number 2 in a team to the leading quantum expert
• Continuing to build the company reputation in the construction and legal community
• Writing Expert Reports to a high standard
• Working closely with the existing leadership team in a collaborative way to drive the business forward
• Show the ability to testify either now or in the future
Desired Skills and Experience
• Previous experience in providing “expert” consultancy on major disputes in quantum matters
• Experience writing Expert reports to a high level
• Broad experience across a range of construction/engineering projects
• Quantity Surveying experience
• Flexible attitude to working and be prepared to work elsewhere region-wise for short periods (commonly 1 – 2 weeks).
• Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust with clients
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong team focus and a desire to develop staff
• Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines
- Degree qualified or equivalent in construction related topic
- Post graduate diploma or similar in Construction Law related topic
- Member or Fellow of the RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a first class Expert Witness consultancy, which holds a strong reputation in the international construction market. They offer the chance to testify for Associate Directors who show the desire and ability to do so.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package; with lucrative bonuses should you perform to the expected standard.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend