Associate Forensic Planning Director
Summary of Associate Forensic Planning Director Job Vacancy - London
An Associate Director with strong forensic planning experience is required for the planning/engineering department of an international Expert Witness and Claims consultancy. The ideal candidate will have planning experience with tender and project programming skills and experience of delay claims and disputes on construction/engineering projects.
You will work on some of the largest and most interesting disputes on Major Construction projects worldwide, located in places such as the UK, Middle East and Far East, but not limited to these.
Responsibilities and Duties
Developing new business opportunities assist in the closing of opportunities, and assisting in the overall marketing efforts of the practice. In addition, the successful candidate will also be responsible for helping to generate, manage and deliver projects across the spectrum of the practice’s services.
Your role will also include Forensic Analysis of documents relating to:
- Schedule/programme analysis
- Lost productivity
- Professional liability
- Defective construction
- Delay and disruption damages
- Contract termination
- Lost profits
- Expert testimony
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent Oral and verbal communications Skills
- Significant Quantity Surveying Experience
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Professionalism and client facing ability
- A Strong technical underpinning in Quantity Surveying
- Relationship building skills
- Very strong IT skills
- A Flexible approach to work
- An understanding of demands of project based work
- A sense of personal responsibility for the quality of work
- Degree qualified or equivalent in construction related topic is desired
- Post graduate diploma/degree or similar in Construction Law related topic is desired but not essential
- Member or Fellow of relevant professional body is seen as an advantage but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a worldwide player in Construction disputes and avoidance, working on some of the largest and most complex disputes worldwide. They promote the improvement and training of staff at all levels, and are currently growing on a global basis.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.