Associate M&E Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior M&E professional, to lead the M&E consultancy services for the Cambridge office of a national construction consultancy. The ideal will have a strong background in M&E Engineering and understand the technical aspects of projects, and who is able to lead a team of M&E professionals in the future.
You will provide services in the M&E sector of the built environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist in providing expert advice in regards to Mechanical and Electrical projects
• Obtain the necessary information both internally and externally from Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Design Consultants for the design to proceed on projects
• Ensure compliance with all Statutory and Regulatory obligations, make submissions to the Statutory Authorities and obtain approvals as necessary
• Ensuring the Design Team is kept fully informed of all technical and other information necessary for the duration of the project
• Be instrumental in the production of all design information
• Be able to manage staff in the future once you assist in growing a team
• Be client facing and promote the excellent standards of the company
• Advise on complex M&E projects
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience gained as a Mechanical and Electrical engineer in the built environment
• Client facing experience
• Some experience working for a consultancy is preferred
• Experience of being the lead M&E consultant on projects
• Degree qualified in a construction engineering discipline is preferred
• Qualifications in building services are beneficial
• MSc, or PGDip, or MBA qualifications would be a benefit but by no means essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a UK market leader in construction consultancy services. They have various offices in the UK and around 250 staff, and provide Cost Management, Project Management, Architectural, M&E and Building Surveying services. You will be joining an office that has recently opened within the past few years and grown in numbers since its creation. This means that any employees joining in the near future will have access to unrivalled career progression into senior roles as they grow with the office in the region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.