An experienced MEP Quantity Surveyor with experience of leading large teams of Quantity Surveyors is required to work for a globally renowned Consultancy on a Dubai based Airport. This position would suit
The successful candidate will work for a leading British Consultancy based on a contract worth over £300m on a Dubai based Airport.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will report in to the Commercial Director and lead a team of MEP Quantity Surveyors on this contract. You will be expected to carry out a combination of pre and post contract duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Must have exposure to working in a senior management role on projects in excess of £300m
- Must have at least 2.5 years of experience on MEP projects / Packages
- Experience of working on major, signature airport projects is desired
- Must have considerable pre-contract experience
- A Degree or similar equivalent qualification is essential
- Membership to a relevant professional body such as the RICS is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a leading British Consultancy with a global presence. They have an established presence in the Middle East and are regularly working on signature projects in the Middle East.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
55k - 65k AED p/m