Associate Partner - Claims
A leading Claims and Disputes company are seeking an Associate to join an established team in their Ipswich office in Suffolk. The ideal candidate will be an experienced construction claims professional with a strong planning and delay analysis background, who has an interest in joining a renowned claims and disputes company in Ipswich in a pivotal role.
Previous claims experience is essential as you will be in a pivotal role within the business reporting directly to / working alongside the team of Partners, with the view of becoming a Partner yourself. You will be taking the lead on complex claims work utilising your delay analysis / claims planning skills, whilst being able to fully understand construction programmes with the ability to look at these at a highly analytical level. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the best in the business whilst being exposed to exciting disputes on major and more minor projects alike in project or claim value.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role available is to work as an Associate within the business taking the lead on claims & disputes in the construction market. A large amount of your time will be working on claims in various construction sectors, as well as analysis project programmes at an expert level and using your delay analysis skills to assess claims and disputes in the construction market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of typical planning / programme management duties
- Strong Delay Analysis skills
- Experience of working on site for either a Consultancy or Contractor in construction is essential
- High level of exposure to Claims work is essential
- All project sector experience in considered due to variety of works
- You should be within an easy commute of Ipswich
- Willingness to progress to Partner level and work autonomously
- Qualified to degree level or similar equivalent is desired
- MSc or Post Graduate Diploma in Construction Law related course is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading construction claims specialist company that work on major projects in various project sectors. They predominantly work by providing their expertise to clients in regards to major claims, as well as providing advice over the life cycle of a project as consultants. Headed up by Partners with experience of working for some of the most reputable brands in the business, they retain much of their work from previous engagements on Major and Minor projects and hold a very good reputation in the market place. Working on projects across numerous locations, they provide great project exposure and an opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package, and they also offer a discretionary bonus each year.