Associate Quantum ExpertRef MAX8359 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £90k - £110k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An opportunity for an Associate Quantum Expert has arisen, to join a Central London office of a renowned, international construction expert witness practice. You should have experience in the Expert Witness sector, notably on major oil and gas or marine sector projects.
You will initially be an Associate Quantum Expert on disputes arising from major oil and gas, and marine sector projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role available is to work as an Associate Director within the Quantum division, providing support to a lead Expert on major disputes in the oil and gas, and marine sectors. You will initially act alongside the lead Expert, whilst mentoring Quantum Consultants at the business. You will be integral in analysing documents at an expert level and assessing any grounds for negligence or unreasonable pricings and reporting these findings.
The majority of this work will relate to the Arbitration and Litigation stages of major claims and disputes in the oil and gas and marine sectors. Over the course of your career here, you will likely be involved on multiple large scale projects and the role will offer exposure to an exciting variety of project sectors.
Some specific duties include:
• High level expert report writing and management of this process
• Provision of specialist expert advice
• Managing and assessing contract termination
• Expert testimony if you show the desire, ability, and qualifications to do so
• Manage a team of consultants
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience in the oil and gas or marine or ship building sector is essential
- Experience in the Expert Witness sector is essential
- Strong Quantity Surveying background, enabling and assisting in the continuance of high calibre Quantum Expert witness services by the company
- Strong continuity at previous employers
- Degree qualified
- MRICS or FRICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global consultancy with a specialist division in Expert Witness, Claims and Construction disputes services. They promote the improvement and training of staff at all levels, and provide unrivalled project and responsibility exposure to those showing the desire and ability to perform at a higher level.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package, with lucrative financial bonuses for high quality work.
- Senior Quantum Consultant Central London - £60k - £85k + package
- Associate Quantum Expert Central London - £90k - £110k + package
- Quantum Expert Central London - £110k - £125k + package
- Quantum Expert Leeds, West Yorkshire - £110k - £125k + package
- Associate Quantum Expert Leeds, West Yorkshire - £90k - £110k + package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend