Associate Quantum Expert
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the business whilst being exposed to complex disputes on major construction projects. The company has a fantastic culture and provides a solid platform to act as a lead Expert in your own right once you show the ability and confidence to do so.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role available is to work as an Associate within the business providing support to a lead Expert on major construction disputes. A large amount of your time will be spent analysing documents at an expert level and assessing any grounds for negligence or unreasonable pricings and reporting these findings.
The majority of this work will relate to the Arbitration and Litigation process of major claims. During a year, you will likely be involved on multiple projects and the role will offer exposure to an exciting variety of projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of Expert Witness sector work and knowledge of what is required in this field
- Experience of writing Expert Reports
- All project sector experience in considered due to variety of works
- Strong knowledge and understanding of typical Quantity Surveying duties including cost plans and variations is essential
- Experience of working on site for either a Consultancy or Contractor in construction is essential
- Eager to work as an Expert Witness
- Qualified to degree level or similar equivalent is desired
- Member or Fellow of the RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading Expert Witness specialist company that work on major projects in various project sectors across the globe. They predominantly work in the Arbitration/Litigation stages of projects and provide their expertise to clients in regards to major claims, as well as providing advice over the life cycle of a project as consultants. Headed up by leading Expert’s with experience of working for some of the most reputable brands in the business, they retain much of their work from previous engagements on major projects and hold an unrivalled reputation in the market place. Working on projects across numerous continents, they provide great project exposure and an opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer private healthcare, pension scheme and bonus.