A Top Tier Contractor is searching for a talented Build Planner in Oxford to be part of its team of highly talented professionals.
You will be working on various exciting building projects in Oxford. Project value can range from 50 million GBP to 100 million GBP.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be in part of the leadership team and manage junior planners
- Preparation, submission and updating of the project programme of works
- Project detailed construction programme including material procurement schedule, cost loaded schedule etc.
- Report to Project Director regarding activities on critical path based on actual site progress
- Preparation of recovery programmes in association with Construction-in-charges and Senior Engineers.
- Preparation and issue of necessary reports (weekly, monthly
- Attend all site coordination meetings with the Engineer/Subcontractors.
- Preparation and maintenance of the project As Built Programme.
- Liaison, preparation and issue of all time impact programmes to substantiate/support claims (if applicable) at the post construction stage.
- Preparation and maintenance of the project close out program.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous building services experience is preferred
- Prior experience with a MEP contractor
- Qualifications to professional bodies are highly preferred
- Degree qualified in civil engineering or relevant disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a multi-national, top end contractor with over 150 year’s construction experience. The client boasts world-class abilities and operates on a business model that incorporates engineering, construction and asset-management to deliver project completion for some of the most prestigious organisations on the planet.