Building Services Engineer
Our client, a highly successful specialist interiors and fit out contractor is seeking to appoint a Building Services Engineer in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will join the building service team to work on a series of high end Commercial, Entertainment and Residential building projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for assisting Building Services Manager or Project Manager in planning, scheduling and monitoring of the project, including co-ordination and supervision of M&E installation, documentation preparation & submission, testing and commissioning.
- Responsible for site monitoring, quality control and project planning
- Provide a full range of support service on site
- Ensure all construction activities process effectively and meet the requirement
- Coordinate CSD, schematic MEP drawings in ACAD format
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant working experience preferably in commercial fit out, A&A projects with multi-national corporate exposure
- Adaptable, Self-motivated, reliable and able to work within tight deadlines, team focus
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong communication / interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Previous good experience in site coordination work of Building Services
- Experience from a contracting background is preferred
- Diploma or above in Building Services / Engineering related discipline or other similar qualifications
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly successful interiors and fit out contractor in Hong Kong has an impressive portfolio of project in Hong Kong and Asia . They are looking to strengthen their M&E team with the appointment of a strong, highly motivated and ambitious Building Services Engineer.