Building SurveyorRef MAX8829 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region South East England Location Maidenhead, Berkshire Salary £50k - £65k + Package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 06/03/2020 Status Active: Maxim working on candidate shortlist
A national construction consultancy is looking to hire a Chartered Building Surveyor to work out of their South East regional office, which is based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The hiring company is looking for a qualified Building Surveyor, ideally with experience of working on public and private sector projects. Experience of working in the commercial sector being would be particularly appealing but is not essential to be considered for this role.
The hiring company work on projects in most sectors of the construction industry including:
Responsibilities and Duties
You will report to the Director, work as part of a wider team as well as working with the project delivery design team and client organisation.
- Responsible for the delivery of the entire project.
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
- Producing building surveys and reports.
- Undertaking condition and dilapidation surveys.
- Tracking and documenting changes.
- Preparing written project communication material.
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports.
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers.
- Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and Construction Managers.
- Attending and chairing meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possess a strong track record of delivering projects.
- Be conversant in project delivery.
- Be familiar with building condition surveys.
- Have experience of working with design teams.
- Have experience of working within an Inter-disciplinary organisation.
- Must be professionally qualified in Quantity Surveying – MRICS.
- Must be a Chartered member of the RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a medium sized, construction consultancy will multiple regional offices in the UK. The business is also known to have a small international presence, with at least one office in Europe.
They have an established business and client list in the South East & London with multiple offices within these regions. The Maidenhead, Berkshire office which largely focus on projects / clients within the Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Hampshire area. However projects can be further afield on occasions.
The client offers a personable and professional working environment, with access to interesting, large scale and complex projects as well as a competitive basic salary and extensive benefits package.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Circa £40k - £60k (DOE)
+ Car Allowance
+ Life Insurance
+ RICS fees paid
+ Contributory Pension
+ 24 days holiday with flexibility to buy / sell days
- Building Surveyor Central Manchester - Circa £40k - £55k (DOE)
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend