CAD DesignerRef MAX8314 Job Posted 27/11/2017 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Leicester Salary £35k - £40k + Pension Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
Due to significant growth an established Leicester based, Architectural Glazing company are looking to add a CAD Designer to their design team.
The successful candidate will need to be relevantly qualified CAD designer with experience of using Auto CAD 2000 (2D). You will join a team of 3 CAD Designers and actively works on the design stage for the companies projects.
This will be an office based role, but on occasions the CAD Designer may be required to accompany the Works Managers to visit a client or site.
Projects will range from small commercial projects up to complex projects worth in excess of £1m (specifically relating to glazing), on a national basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Read construction drawings
- Produce designs for projects in accordance with legal legislations and contracting procedures
- Liaise with the Operational Team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience using Auto Cad 2000 (2D) or similar is desired
- Previous experience working in the construction sector is essential. Ideally relating specifically to glazing, curtain walling, windows, doors, screens etc.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good team worker but also able to think independently
- Be familiar with relevant legal requirements relating to construction design
- Candidates will hold a relevant qualification relating to Architecture / CAD Design
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is an established architectural glazing business based in Leicester. They manufacture and install their windows, whilst also offering a design service to their clients. They have been operating for over 50 years and are a rapidly expanding, dynamic business which would suit an ambitious and driven individual wanting to help drive the business forward.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£35k - £40k
+ Approved Expenses
+ 23 Days Holiday (Increases with service)
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend