Chartered Building SurveyorRef MAX8946 Consultant Steve Thomas Region South East England Location Berkshire Salary to £60,000 + Benefits Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 16/06/2020 Status Live
A Chartered Building Surveyor job is available with a national construction consultancy with a regional office based in Maidenhead.
We are looking for an experienced building surveying professional with a minimum of 7 years’ experience ideally with experience of working on both private and public projects.
The right candidate will have extensive post-qualification experience and have knowledge and experience of the commercial sector and the challenges of delivering commercial schemes.
The Chartered Building Surveyor will report to Director level, work as part of a wider team as well as working with the project delivery design team and client organisation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibility for the delivery of entire projects.
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
- Producing building surveys and reports.
- Undertaking condition and dilapidation surveys.
- Tracking and documenting changes.
- Preparing written project communication material.
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports.
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers.
- Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and Construction Managers.
- Attending and chairing meetings.
- The individual must be willing to travel regionally as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possess a strong track record of delivering projects.
- Be conversant in project delivery.
- Be familiar with building condition surveys.
- Have experience of working with design teams.
- Have experience of working within an Inter-disciplinary organisation.
- Must be a professionally qualified Building Surveyor – MRICS.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company seeking Building Surveying and Quantity Surveying staff is a specialist, mid-sized construction consultancy with multiple regional offices across the UK.
The southern region office in Maidenhead, Berkshire has a good order book of work.
The client offers a personable and professional working environment, with access to interesting, large scale and complex projects as well as a competitive basic salary and extensive benefits package.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A competitive salary will be offered, car allowance, BUPA, Life insurance, payment of RICS fees, discretionary Bonus and contributory pension, 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend