Chartered Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cost planning
- Tender and Contract documentation
- Contract administration
- Preparing interim payments and cost reports
- Final accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in pre and post contract Quantity Surveying and Employer’s Agent / Contract Administration.
- Working knowledge of commonly used Standard Forms of Contracts.
- Experience in procurement and cost management.
- Literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
- Qualified as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor with MRICS status is preferred.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading provider of Property & Construction Surveying services delivered from their network of offices in London, Brighton, Southampton, Bournemouth, Exeter and North Africa. They are a dynamic, diverse organisation and have grown strongly through repeat business, referrals and acquisitions since their inception in 1992.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 28 days leave plus an additional 1 day per full year of service up to a specified limit.
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Quarterly bonus scheme.
- Relevant Professional membership fees paid.
- Personal development and CPD training courses.
- Laptop and iPhone.
- Friendly culture.