Civil Site Shift Engineer
Our client, a foundations and soil technologies company in Hong Kong, is looking to appoint an energetic Civil Engineer to work on their new foundations and substructure project at the Airport Authority. If you’re looking to start a new job in construction industry, this could be the perfect fit for you! They are offering not only excellent construction contractor jobs but excellent careers!
You’ll be working at the Hong Kong Airport handling a foundations and substructure project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the design and delivery of D wall and piled foundations
- Conduct on site investigations
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in civil infrastructure, preferably foundations
- Night shifts will be required
- Relevant degree or higher certificate
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Civil engineering recruitment continues a pace in Hong Kong. Our client is a world leader in foundations and soil technologies, operating in over 60 countries. The Group delivers a variety of geotechnical processes and provides innovative, effective solutions as either a lead or specialist contractor for turnkey projects with a geotechnical focus or specialist works. They offer a stable construction career path and are always willing to hire candidates looking for a new job in construction industry.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Transport to and from the airport provided