A Civils Estimator is required to join a major international construction consultancy on a £2.5bn aviation framework at a London airport. You will gain fantastic project exposure as an Estimator / Pre Contract Quantity Surveyor on one of the most exciting schemes in the UK, where career progression is unrivalled should you possess the drive and ambition to succeed. You will be joining the Airport Resilience pre-contract team which involves predominantly civil engineering projects. There will also be potential to work on a major runway construction in the future.
You will be joining the Airport Resilience pre-contract team, which will include civil engineering projects on the airport. There will be potential to work on a major runway construction in the future.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To perform the role of Estimator on allocated projects on the airport
- To act as a key client interface on a day to day basis, ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of a premium Estimating / Cost Management service
- Working in an open plan office amongst client representatives, being able to emit confidence and professionalism in what you do
- Value engineering and life cycle costing
Desired Skills and Experience
- Able to be client facing and professional from a consultancy point of view on a day to say basis
- A steady career path as a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
- Experience managing projects (pre contract) in the civil engineering / infrastructure sector is essential
- Main Contracting or Consultancy experience is considered for this role
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar construction discipline is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is a leading international construction consultancy with offices worldwide. The company work on major projects in all sectors and are considered a market leader in delivering some of the largest and most prestigious construction projects worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a car allowance, pension, healthcare, and other attractive benefits. 75% off certain train lines is given.