Summary of Claims Consultant Job Vacancy - Kuwait
A leading specialist Claims & Dispute consultancy is looking to add quantum claims staff to its new Kuwait office. There is an opportunity as a Claims Consultant for an individual from a Quantity Surveying background with some experience of dealing with claims related work to join this office. Whilst previous Middle Eastern experience would be preferred, it is not essential and working in Kuwait could give professionals who are struggling to get their foot into the Middle Eastern market that first opportunity.
The nature of the company's work is such that you will spend your time in between Head Office and their clients office / site. You will work on an assignment basis, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects with various clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be responsible working as part of a team offering advice and performing and/or assisting with work on behalf of the client in the following areas:
- Dispute Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Expert Witness
Desired Skills and Experience
- A good knowledge of identifying claims and variations and when and how to submit contractual correspondence accordingly is essential
- Candidates with previous experience of working in specifically in claims specific positions are preferred, however not essential
- Must have some experience of working independently or assisting in claims & contract administrative work. This does not need to have been with a specialist claims consultancy. Candidates with good experience of performing this type of work for contractors / clients / consultancy's would be sufficient.
- Previous experience in the Middle East is desired, but not essential for candidates with the above experience
- The successful candidate will need to be Degree qualified (or similar equivalent)
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a specialist claims & dispute resolution consultancy and one of the largest of its kind specialising in this type of work in the Middle East region. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in a newly established office. It would be an ideal opportunity for candidates with some experience in claims related work wanting to further their career in this sector.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- £6,000 - £8,500 pm all in salary (Tax Free)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mobilisation Flights