Responsibilities and Duties
- advise on contractual, commercial & claims management for contractors
- assist on dispute resolution and claims planning matters for large scale civil and building projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates with 5 - 15 years experience will be considered
- Experience in the preparation and rebuttal of civil engineering claims is essential.
- A knowledge of issues relating to ground conditions & how to manage resulting claim situations is expected.
- Experience working for a contractor preparing claims is desirable to understand the claims you will be reviewing and evaluating.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- A Degree holder in Engineering
- Professional qualifications such as MRICS, MHKIS, InstCES, MCIOB, ACIArb etc are desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading international consultancy with a diverse team of committed and talented individuals whose broad skill sets enable them to assist clients in any facet of the construction and government contracts industries.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Remuneration will be comensurate will level of experience