Claims & Dispute Resolution Consultant
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work on a major Hong Kong arbitration projects with a particular focus in relation to quantum issues.
- Pre-contract advisory work for NEC contracts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good experience in claims consulting or related field.
- PQS or contracting experience in a commerical envoronment desirable.
- The ability to communicate in English and Cantonese is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or relevant legal qualification.
- Chartered status (or equivalent) is desirable - MRICS/MHKIS/MCIARB/MCIOB etc.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This position is to be heavily involved in the rapidly growing, management consultancy division of a leading international built-asset consultancy. The position offers great career progression within a leading name in construction with offices throughout the world.