Claims ManagerRef MAX8762 Job Posted 06/09/2019 Region Other Asia Location Seoul, Korea Salary Circa HK$120K/m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
We are seeking a Claims Manager with experience of writing construction claims for contractors and consultants, to join an international Korean contractor based in Seoul, Korea.
You will be based in our client's head office in Seoul, Korea and handle a number of global high profile projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide management, advice and oversight to commercial management team to successfully conclude current major prolongation (loss & expense) claims.
- Management and oversight of multi-disciplinary teams including Forensic Planners, Project Planners, administration/data controllers, contracts managers and outside consultants and counsel.
- Regular reporting of progress – works achieved, information requested and outstanding, issues impacting delivery, resource tracking – utilised versus planned,
- Presenting to management / board level
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10-15 years claims writing experience with contractors and consultants
- Experience delivering claims management services on major infrastructure projects
- Strong knowledge of contract law
- Experience of working with delay claims, productivity claims, acceleration and extensions of time
- Native English speakers a significant advantage
- Immediate availability required
- Experience in arbitration and dispute resolution services
- Quantity Surveying Degree
- LLM qualification would be a bonus!
- Membership to a relevant professional body i.e. RICS, CIArb,
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a leading construction disputes consultancy with offices across the globe. They provide Project, Cost, Claims and Dispute management services on projects and remain at the forefront of the construction industry on various continents. This is a permanent appointment howerver you will be initially seconded to a major Korean contractor based in Seoul, Korea.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend