Our client, market leading construction claims consultancy is seeking to appoint on immediate basis, a claims planner to initially second to a global construction contractor on a major project in Banten, Indonesia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will use your planning and programming skills to assess major and minor claims on construction projects using relevant programmes for delay analysis.
- The successful candidate will be an industry practitioner and will have started to specialise in construction claims planning with live project experience.
- This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to apply their live project experience to this niche forensic and claims area.
- Undergo Delay Analysis on complex claims and disputes
- Assist with or manage extension of time claims
- Preparation and defence of complex claims
- Assessing delay and disruption damages
- Utilise relevant planning software (i.e. Primavera / Asta etc)
- Client meetings
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of relevant claims planning experience
- Proven track record in programme management / planning on construction projects
- Experience of delay analysis
- Experience of building programmes for extensions of time is preferred or ability to do so
- Native English speaker is a distinct advantage
- Immediately available
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a leading construction disputes consultancy with offices across the globe. They provide Project, Cost, Claims and Dispute management services on projects and remain at the forefront of the construction industry on various continents. This is a permanent appointment, however, you will be initially seconded to a major Korean contractor based in Banten, Indonesia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive Salary package available to the successful candidate