A Forensic Planner / Delay Analyst is required to join an established and growing claims consultancy business based in Dubai.
Working for this client you will gain exposure to working on a range of projects on both the Contractor and Client side over the duration of your tenure.
Responsibilities and Duties
• To assist with dispute resolution and claims planning matters on multiple projects, including construction scheduling, delay and disruption analysis.
• Project based tasks to include fact-finding to detailed analysis, quantification of delay and damages, economic modelling, and strategy formation.
• Demonstration of critical paths & consequent disruption etc.
• Development of the master and construction schedules, liaison with works packages contractors to ensure all programmes are consistent with the construction schedule.
• Demonstration of entitlement to EoT occurring as a result of disruption/ loss of efficiency. Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement to EoT, drafting of claim and negotiation strategy.
• Development of the works baseline programme using Primavera P6.
• Other responsibilities also included defining the notification requirements under the contract for EoT and setting up a standardised system to ensure compliance.
• Preparation in anticipation the defences to counter-claims and advise regarding retrospective analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs, disruption, programme critiques and delay analysis critiques.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A solid history in claims planning / scheduling type role is essential
• Experience of working in the Middle East region is required
• A history of delivering delay analysis commissions including schedule analysis and report writing
• Strong IT skills are needed, particularly experience of using Primavera P6
• Strong interpersonal skills are required
• Excellent written and spoken English skills are essential
• Professional qualifications such as MSc in Construction Law & Arbitration, MCIArb or similar equivalents are desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is an established and growing Claims Consultancy based in Dubai, UAE. They are Dubai based and have work throughout the Gulf region. They offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects in the UAE.