An excellent opportunity for a Planner has arisen to join a specialist claims and expert witness consultancy in their Liverpool office. You will be assisting a Director on exciting disputes using your planning skills. Experience of delay analysis is beneficial however not essential as long as you have strong programme management skills, as full training and support will be given.
You will play an integral role in the support of the delivery of expert witness, claims management and dispute resolution advice to key clients, providing a 1st class service in a range of sectors. Typically these will be high value and complex. Delay Analysis will be a key part of your role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use specialist planning software to analyse delays on construction projects
- Provision of specialist expert advice to external clients
- To support provision of specialist expert advice on all alternative dispute resolution subject areas
- Support the appointed Expert on selected commissions
- Assist in the Delivery of Expert Claims Services in line with client briefs
- Assist in disputes arising from live project work
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong on site experience is key in a planning role
- Shown Experience of programme management on Major Projects
- Relevant construction degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Qualification in construction law is a benefit
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will join a specialist professional consultancy that provides expert advice in the disciplines of Cost and Project Management, Claims and Disputes, and Expert Witness Services in the UK and overseas.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic package including a car allowance.