A highly regarded claims and disputes consultancy is looking for a Claims Writer to act as No 2 to our client's Commercial Manager. You will be from a QS background with experience in drafting notices and commercial letters. You will be seeking to grow your career in the claims and disputes space.
You will be stationed in our client's HQ in TST, Kowloon side, Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify time and cost events affecting the construction process
- Research and draft claim documents
- Draft correspondence related to delays and additional costs
- Liaise with the project team to ensure that the necessary records are kept.
- Research and produce claims correspondence and submissions to the clients
- Act in a supporting role assisting with the interpretation and preparation of claims strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with major contractors or consultants (build or civils contractor) as a Quantity Surveyor
- Some previous experience in writing notices and commercial letters
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Candidates should ideally nearly chartered in their chosen field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Highly regarded construction claims and dispute resolution consultancy in Hong Kong that has a strong portfolio of clients and can offer excellent long term career growth.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Long term employment with excellent career path
- Group health insurance
- Study reimbursement scheme: the company encourage employee to take further claims related education