Claims Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7932 Job Posted 03/05/2017 Region Dubai Location Dubai, UAE Salary Circa 30k - 35k AED p/m + Benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Quantity Surveyor with strong exposure to claims and Contract Administration responsibilities is desired to work for a specialist Dubai based Consultancy. You will join the claims division of a small but highly successful UAE based, British Consultancy and work on a range of exciting assignments.
The position would likely suit a Quantity Surveyor who has exposure to claims related work and ideally has a specific qualification in Construction Law & Arbitration or is working towards such a qualification and wanting to get into a specific Claims related role.
Projects and clients will vary as per the companies requirements. This will include working for man contractors, consultancies and client organisations on claims related work for a range of projects in the UAE.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Claims Quantity Surveyor, you will report to the Director of the claims division and will act on the companies behalf, often seconded into client offices to perform contract assignments. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a specific claims related
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have strong exposure to claims related tasks either as part of a Quantity Surveying role or in a specific Claims / Contract Administrator role.
- Candidates will ideally have previous experience of working in the Middle East, although candidates with strong claims exposure with no Middle Eastern experience will be considered
- Candidates must possess excellent written and spoken English
- Candidates should be strong communicators
- Candidate must have a Degree or similar equivalent qualification. Ideally in Quantity Surveying or similar, relevant subject
- Ideally candidates will have a specific Construction Law related qualification such as a Masters. Candidates working towards such a qualification will also be considered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company was established in 1988 and are a British owned and ran Consultancy based in Dubai, UAE. They are a small but dynamic business offering a range of Consultancy services to blue chip clients in the Middle East region. The Claims division in one of 3 divisions within the business and offers a range of services such as Claims Management, Expert Witness services, Adjudication & Arbitration and Forensic Planning.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Circa 30k - 35k AED p/m
+ Medical Insurance
5 day working week (Sunday - Thursday)
45 Hours per week
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend