Claims Quantity Surveyor
Projects and clients will vary as per the companies requirements. This will include working for main contractors, consultancies and client organisations on claims related work for a range of projects in the Qatar.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Claims Quantity Surveyor, you will report to the Director of the claims division and will act on the companies behalf, often seconded into client offices to perform contract assignments. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain more experience in a specific claims related role.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have strong exposure to claims related tasks either as part of a Quantity Surveying role or in a specific Claims / Contract Administrator role.
- Candidates must have previous experience of working in the Middle East
- Candidates will ideally already be based in Qatar or the Middle East region
- Candidates must possess excellent written and spoken English
- Candidates should be strong communicators
- Candidate must have a Degree or similar equivalent qualification. Ideally in Quantity Surveying or similar, relevant subject
- Ideally candidates will have a specific Construction Law related qualification such as a Masters. Candidates working towards such a qualification will also be considered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company was established in 1988 and are a British owned and ran Consultancy based in Dubai, UAE. Their work spans across the Middle East region. They are a small but dynamic business offering a range of Consultancy services to blue chip clients in the Middle East region. The Claims division in one of 3 divisions within the business and offers a range of services such as Claims Management, Expert Witness services, Adjudication & Arbitration and Forensic Planning.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Circa 33k - 36k QAR p/m
+ Medical Insurance
5 day working week (Sunday - Thursday)
45 Hours per week