Client Side Project Manager
Our Client is looking for a Client Side Project Manager to join a dynamic consultancy team to represent client team to build a multi million pound railway museum in Leicester designed by one of the country's leading architects.
Position is at design stage currently so 3 days a week, increasing to full time following contract award.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure projects are managed to meet client expectations and surpass profit targets
- Develop and maintain client & key stakeholder relationships
- Ensure HSE & QA standards are upheld
- Collaborate with the client to deliver programmes and projects
- Building working relationships with the management team
- Produce monthly business leadership reviews
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a Project Manager
- Strong communication & leadership skills
- Must be a proven deliverer of good quality buildings
- Good at managing the principal contractor
- Degree in relevant field essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Dynamic project management consultancy with exciting plans for growth to capitalise on the upcoming rail projects within the Midlands region.