Commercial AdminsitratorRef MAX8236 Job Posted 15/01/2018 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Rugby, Warwickshire Salary £25k - £30k + Benefits Salary Band Up to £29,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Commercial Administrator is required to work for one of the largest independent house builders in the Country, out of their Rugby office in Warwickshire. This position would suit junior level Quantity Surveyors, Estimators or someone who has worked in a similar role in within a commercial department of a similar construction business. The successful candidate will report to the Commercial Manager and perform a range of pre and post contract duties.
The hiring company are one of the UK's largest independently owned House Builders. Their office is based in Rugby, Warwickshire and their developments will be based throughout the Midlands region including Northampton, Coventry, Leicester and surrounding areas. The employer has a reputation for developing brownfield sites and disused land into picturesque, energy efficient housing developments.
Responsibilities and Duties
This will be a predominantly office based role and typical duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Weekly Labour Only Booking in and Reconciliation
- Raising Orders
- Dealing with Sales and Client Extra pricing and ordering
- Managing H&S Docs, Insurances etc.
- Retention Release Payments
- Customer Care Orders and Payments
- Some Estimating works
- Some Buying/Scheduling
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Candidates will likely have previous experience as a junior level QS, Estimator or in a similar role within the commercial department for a construction company
- Be able to follow processes
- Strong organisation and planning skills are essential
Candidates will likely hold a formal qualification in a relevant subject such as Quantity Surveying
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are one of the UK's largest independently owned house builders and have been established for over 60 years. They operate predominantly in the Midlands and North West regions of the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£25k - £30k Basic Salary
+ Pension + Benefits
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Croydon, South London. - £22k - £25k + benefits
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Reading, Berkshire - £25k - £35k + Car + Bens
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Carlisle, Cumbria - to GBP32,000
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Carlisle, Cumbria - To GBP35,000
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Towcester, Northamptonshire - To £30k + Bens
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend