Construction careers do not get better than this! Our client is seeking to appoint a talented Commercial Director to join the corporate team in Hong Kong
This Commercial Director job is stationed in our client's Head Office in Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overall commercial management
- Strategic planning, budgeting, cost control, cash flow, change management.
- Coordination and management of claims consultants
- Sub-contract administration, insurance, bonds, warranties
Desired Skills and Experience
- 20 years post professional qualification experience in construction contracts, pre and post contract quantity surveying.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic planning, budgeting cost control and cash flow.
- Sound management and interpersonal skills;
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines;
- Corporate member of the RICS or equivalent;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Civil engineering recruitment continues apace! Our client is a construction, engineering and property development business founded 50 years ago and have been providing innovative, responsible and sustainable solutions to the construction and property industry in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.
From an extensive in country local knowledge and an unwavering focus to deliver on its promises to achieve the best outcomes in safety, cost, quality and time, the group has responsibly diversified to provide civil and build construction services for both stand alone and large scale integrated construction projects, M&E and fit out, maintenance services and is a trusted brand in luxury property development both locally and overseas.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!.
Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and expand alliances across the region.
Maxim has been retained to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary package including sign on bonus and benefits available to the successful candidate.