Commercial Manager/DirectorRef MAX7481 Job Posted 18/03/2016 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong - North Point Salary Negotiable Salary Band £100,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Tim Cole
A design and construction company who specialise in steel, façades and cladding building solutions is seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to lead the commercial operations in Hong Kong on various projects.
Various steel, façade and cladding projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a commercial team on a series of projects in Hong Kong
- Developing and managing project commercial strategy
- Supervise project cash flow and supervision of the submission of interim applications;
- Supervise preparation towards project final accounts.
- Manage risk and opportunities;
- Provide contractual, financial and commercial strategy to other departments
- Manage contract arrangements to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Draft appropriate contract documents and prepare necessary commercial reports for executive management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong background of providing Commercial Management expertise with experience in senior management roles
- Contracting background with experience of steel, cladding or façade projects is an advantage
- Proactive work attitude with a proven record to working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good staff management skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is highly desirable
- MRICS or HKIS or equivalent professional membership/qualification is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A well established steel, façade and cladding specialist with a strong reputation in Hong Kong and wider Asia. They can offer excellent long term career opportunities in a growing business.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus incentives
- Generous allowances
- Full medical coverage
Apply for this job
Tim Cole is our specialist consultant managing this position
- (Office hours 9am to 6pm - Hong Kong Time Monday to Friday)
Apply for this job Directly with Maxim
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend