A strong Commercial Manager is required to work on the Civils and ME&I packages for a larger Processing Plant located circa 30km from Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will be the hiring contractors lead commercial contact on this project and manage the day to day commercial running of the packages of work, as well as being heavily involved in contractual issues that may arise.
The project is a large Processing Plant based 30 - 35km from Abu Dhabi. The hiring company are working in a sub-contractor role specifically on the civils and ME&I packages to the project. The project is underway currently, however the hiring companies involvement is due to start in Sep / Oct of this year and last for circa 28 months,
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be the primary commercial contact for the hiring company on this project and will report to the office based Commercial Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must come from a strong main contractor background
- Candidates will have experience of delivering large scale construction projects previously
- Candidates with civils & ME&I project experience are preferred, however this is not essential. Strong candidates without relevant project experience would be capable
- Candidates must have very good contractual knowledge
- Candidates must be good negotiators and where possible be able to resolve issues amicably with the client / main contractor
A degree or equivalent qualification is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring contractor are one of the largest and well known main contractors in the UAE with a reputation for delivering large scale projects across the country.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Circa 55k - 65k AED p/m all in salary (Negotiable)