Summary of Commercial Manager Job Vacancy - Doha
A Commercial Manager is required to work for a leading Qatar based Quantity Surveying Consultancy. The successful candidates will work on the infrastructure and ancillary buildings packages of a mega project recently awarded in Qatar. The projects will see a total of circa 60km sq of land redeveloped in large commercial zones.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will become one of 4 Commercial Managers on this mega project and operate at a senior managerial level on the project, taking full commercial control for a major package of work on the project. You will run a large commercial team and need be responsible for the man management and development of this team to ensure that work is carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 15 years post qualification experience is essential for client approval onto this project.
- Substantial experience of working in the Gulf region is essential
- A degree or similar equivalent is essential
- Membership to a relevant professional body such as the RICS is essential
- Whilst candidates with previous experience relating to major infrastructure work is preferred, candidates meeting all of the above criteria with major project experience in any sector will be considered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a highly successful Quantity Surveying consultancy based in Qatar but with offices globally. They are one of the largest recruiters of Quantity Surveying staff in Qatar currently and have an impressive portfolio of prestigious projects ongoing in Doha.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 60k - 65k QAR p/m + Benefits