You will be a Commercial Manager on a major rail programme of works.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage post contract commercial activities
- Support the pre contract function
- Supervise a team of staff as the commercial lead on post contract activities
- Handle claims and disputes where necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Commercial experience on rail projects within a rail / infrastructure sector business
- Client side experience is required
- Experience supervising other members of staff
- Degree qualified is preferred
- Chartered member of professional body is beneficial though not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is an international construction and claims management consultancy with offices all over the globe. They work on some of the most prestigious projects worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic package with great progression opportunities within.