A Commercial Manager capable of managing a small commercial team on multiple new build and refurbishment projects in the region of £5m - £10m is required to work for London based main contractor.
The successful candidate will report into the Commercial Director and will oversee a small team of commercial staff on multiple projects. The position would suit someone with good management skills and willing to get hands on as a Commercial Manager on projects where required.
Typical projects within this division of the business are within the below sectors of construction and can include new build or refurbishment projects valued up to circa £10m.
- High End Residential
Responsibilities and Duties
As Commercial Manager you will report into the Commercial Director and manage a small commercial team. Your role will be split between hands on Commercial Management of projects and managing and overseeing projects that part of your commercial team are responsible for looking after on a day-to-day basis.
You will work on pre and post contract duties and liaise with the Commercial Director to discuss workloads, progress reports and staffing requirements for your division. You will split your time between being based in a North London office and visiting projects in Central London (Inside the M25).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have previous experience of managing small commercial teams, ideally over multiple projects.
- Should have previous experience of working for a main contractor or sub-contractor in the built environment
- Candidates must be highly professional with strong client facing skills
- Strong Planning and Organisational skills
- A Degree qualification (or similar equivalent) would be preferred, however for candidates with relevant experience and no Degree will be considered
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a small but highly professional London based main contractor with a turnover of approximately £60m. They have multiple divisions to their business which include major projects (Circa £5m - £10m), Heritage projects and Property Services.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Circa £65k - £90k + Pension + Bonus
25 Days Holiday per annum + Bank Holidays