Commercial Manager - PQS
Summary of Commercial Manager - PQS Job Vacancy - Doha
An excellent Commercial Manager is required to work for one of Qatar's largest PQS Consultants on a major stadium project in Doha, Qatar.
- The specific project is confidential at this stage, but will be one of the major stadium projects going on in Doha, Qatar. Further details can be given at interview stage.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will report into one of the Directors of the business and take a leading role in the cost management of a major sports development in Doha with responsibilities of managing a commercial team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have 20 years or more post graduate experience in order to get client approval onto this project
- Candidates must have some prior experience of working on stadium projects
- Candidates must have worked as a Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager for a consultancy previously (even if only for a short period)
- As well as some stadium experience, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a senior role managing commercial teams on large construction developments in excess of 100's millions of GBP.
- Strong client facing skills are essential
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar equivalent qualification is essential
- Membership to a related professional body such as the RICS or similar equivalent is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is one of Qatar's largest PQS consultancies with an impressive order book including some of the most prestigious projects and clients in Qatar at present.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- All in salary of 55k - 65k QAR pm
- 5 Day working week