Commercial Manager - PQS
We are seeking a Commercial Manager to work on a major water framework, to be based out of Peterborough. You will act in a Commercial Management role on clean and waste water treatment plants, pipelines, and associated heavy civil engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties
• You will have hands on project exposure
• You will be responsible for more junior members of staff, acting as a Mentor and Manager
• Management and overseeing post contract works
• Management and overseeing of construction, engineering, supply and service contracts
• Ensuring the works being done by the Main Contractor on site are cost effective and carried out in a timely manner
• Site meetings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in utilities, civil engineering, infrastructure, power or oil & gas sectors
- On site experience is desired
- Strong Quantity Surveying background in relevant sectors mentioned above
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be working on a major water framework based out of the client’s office in Peterborough. You will work alongside other professionals from a variety of backgrounds, with exposure to multi-disciplinary teams on water sector projects. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of different companies working on the same framework.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.