Construction Delay Analyst ExpertRef MAX8963 Consultant Steve Thomas Region London Location London Salary to £120k + bonus + Incentive Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 13/01/2021 Status Live
A Construction Delay Analyst Expert job is available based in London with a dynamic and fast growing claims, quantum, delay and dispute consultancy.
This is an exciting role, for an experienced planning and delay professional with some experience of testifying as a Delay Expert on construction disputes.
The role will involve a combination of hands on expert work, business development, managing teams and being involved in the strategic decision-making process within the business.
The hiring company offer their services to a global client base, meaning that the disputes that you work on will be London, UK based will involve both UK and international cases.
Many assignments will be for major international civil engineering and building construction contractors on projects such as housing developments, roads, rail, tunnelling, luxury hotels, healthcare and education institutions, high rise buildings etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Construction Delay Analyst Expert you will report directly into the Managing Director of the business and work closely with them to manage the resources within the business, to manage the growing demand for their services. You will also be expected to be heavily involved in the development of the business and strive to achieve their ambitious growth plans.
You will be a fee earning expert on multiple cases and manage a team of junior construction Planners and Delay Analyst staff to assist with the delay analysis relating to each assignment.
Desired Skills and Experience
Suitable Candidates will:
- Currently be working for a specialist construction claims and / or disputes consultancy in a Delay Analyst or Delay Expert role
- Have a strong contractor project planning background, working on many concurrent major projects, as well as being an advanced user of familiar planning software such as Primavera P6
- Have testified as a Delay expert on one or more occasions
- Have industry connections and a strong network of lawyers and solicitors that they are known to and who pass them work
- Have demonstrable skills with regards to business development; able both to pro-actively bring in new clients as well as maximising opportunities with existing clients
- Have strong managerial skills – able to manage cases effectively, delegate work clearly and mentor and develop junior staff
- Candidates will ideally be a member of a relevant engineering or construction industry professional body
- Candidates will ideally be degree qualified and may also have another qualification in construction law, such as an MSc in Construction Law
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This employer is a fast growing claims and disputes consultancy boutique practice in the UK.
They have been appointed to carry out quantum and delay analysis on behalf of construction contractor clients within the global construction sector, on major disputes.
They have ambitious growth plans and this is an exciting time to join the business, as there are fantastic career opportunities and incentive and bonus schemes in place to drive performance and growth.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend