Construction Delay ExpertRef MAX9106 Consultant Steve Thomas Region London Location Central London Salary £55k - £75k + Bonus + Benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 08/03/2021 Status Live
A Construction Delay Expert and experienced Work Winner is needed to join a growing construction disputes consultancy in their London office.
The position will suit someone already working in a specialist construction expert delay role, and has extensive experience (5 years +) of testifying in court and of developing and managing premium construction client accounts.
The successful candidate will join a fast-growing disputes consultancy in London at an exciting time, and will work on both domestic and international disputes.
To provide delay analysis and forensic planning expert services relating to construction claims and disputes in the domestic and international markets.
This could be in relation to projects across the construction industry, although there may a focus towards claims and disputes relating to infrastructure and heavy civils related projects as this is an area of existing specialism in the business.
A key part of the role is to be able to testify on matters of construction delay in court.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main purpose of your role will be to manage your own expert work through the process from business development, taking on new instructions, through to case preparation and testifying in court as required. As part of your role you will be expected to:
- Carry out detailed delay analysis relating to causes of time related claims
- Provide analysis in an independent and impartial manner
- Write expert reports
- Testify in court as an expert
- Work to provide an ongoing pipeline of delay work for the delay departmental team to work through
Desired Skills and Experience
Suitable Delay Experts will already:
- be a known name in their specialist field
- be able to extract key information from Primavera P6 planning software
- will have had extensive experience of the delay analysis and forensic planning field and will have at least 5 years experience of testifying in UK courts
- Will have had experience of winning work and feeding Senior Consultant and Associate Director colleagues this work to complete in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written English skills are required
- A Degree or similar equivalent qualification is expected
- High level professional memberships and a qualification in construction law is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A fast-growing specialist construction disputes consultancy with a head office in London and regional offices across the UK and overseas.
They have a great reputation for delay and quantum expert work and work on both domestic and international disputes for premium clients.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
+ Excellent Bonus scheme
+ Contributory Pension Scheme
- Delay Planner NEC4 Kowloon, Hong Kong - HK$75K- HK$100K
- Delay Analyst Central London - £55k - £75k (DOE)
- Lead Testifying Delay Expert Central London - Negotiable package + bonus
- Associate Director Delay Analyst Central London - £80k - £120K (DOE) + Annual Bonus
- Consultant Delay Analyst Central London - £40k - £60k (DOE) + Annual Bonus
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend