Construction Director NEC
Construction careers do not get better than this! Our client is seeking to appoint a talented Construction Director with NEC contracts management experience to join the team on a land-mark roads project in Hong Kong.
This Construction Director job is stationed on the project in the New territories in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for assisting our Senior Management on project management include cash-flow, progress monitoring, contractual issues;
- Manage 250 ppl on site!
- Oversee the overall progress planning, work progress, quality & safety, and cost control of large-scale civil projects;
- Lead staff member on preparing works method statements and tender submission.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 15 years post professional qualification experience in construction contracts, among which at least 10 years should be as a main contractor’s Project Manager or Construction Manager in NEC contract
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as Construction Manager or Site Agent in the use of NEC contracts or be
- Qualified Authorized Signatory AS will be a definite advantage;
- Conversant in BIM application will be advantage;
- Sound management and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on experience in construction technique;
- Sound knowledge of safety and environmental management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related disciplines;
- Corporate member of the HKIE Civil discipline, or equivalent;
- Accredited Project Manager on site with overall responsibilities for infrastructural works;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a construction, engineering and property development business founded 50 years ago and have been providing innovative, responsible and sustainable solutions to the construction and property industry in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.
From an extensive in country local knowledge and an unwavering focus to deliver on its promises to achieve the best outcomes in safety, cost, quality and time, the group has responsibly diversified to provide civil and build construction services for both stand alone and large scale integrated construction projects, M&E and fit out, maintenance services and is a trusted brand in luxury property development both locally and overseas.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!.
Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and expand alliances across the region.
Maxim has been retained to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary package including sign on bonus and benefits available to the successful candidate.