Consultant Level Delay AnalystRef MAX8899 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region London Location Central London Salary £36k - £41k Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 03/07/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
A specialist London based expert witness consultancy has an exciting entry level role to work as a Consultant within the Delay Analysis division of their business.
The successful candidate must be passionate about starting a role in the construction disputes sector and have a strong understanding of the expert witness role.
You could come from a wide range of construction related roles to potentially suit this role. Including an Engineering, Planning, Construction Management or Project Management background or a combination of the above.
You will need a strong understanding of working on complex projects from conception through to completion as well as some exposure to the planning and scheduling function of projects and carrying out some delay analysis.
You will be exposed to an exciting variety of projects across all sectors of the construction and engineering industry, including oil and gas, power, energy, rail as well as projects within the built environment. These will typically relate to projects where disputes have escalated to arbitration and litigation proceedings.
Responsibilities and Duties
The purpose of your role be will support leading industry experts in the analysis of documentation and data relating to construction disputes.
Your initial role will be heavily focussed on the analysis of large quantities of data on behalf of the lead expert. This will include reading and reviewing contracts, claims documentation, emails and general correspondence relating to the dispute.
You will often work as part of a team of analysts carrying out such tasks, each on separate areas of the dispute.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have had experience of planning and scheduling of projects as part of your role
- An understanding of delay analysis and ideally some experience of carrying out delay analysis or assisting in this process
- Worked in an Engineering, project / construction management or specific planning related role or a combination of the above
- Have exposure to large scale, complex construction or civil engineering projects with exposure to all phases of the project
- Exposure to common planning software’s such as Primavera P6, MS Projects or similar
- A Degree or similar equivalent, relevant qualification
- Membership of a relevant professional body such as the CIOB, ICE or similar would be advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is one of London’s largest and most reputable expert witness consultancies. They have many the industry’s most recognised experts, which attracts work on the most exciting domestic and international disputes.
They have been experiencing continued significant growth and offer fantastic career progression opportunities for professional, ambitious and talented employees passionate to progress their career in expert witness services.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£36k - £41k Basic Salary
+ Bonus (10% - 30%)
+ Season Ticket Loan (After successfully passing probation)
+ Annual professional membership fees paid (Up to 2 relevant memberships)
+ 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
+ Flexible working hours between 7am – 7pm (8 hours working day)
+ Private Medical Cover (Self and Family)
+ Life Assurance Cover
+ Support / sponsorship of relevant further education available
- Delay Expert London - £90k - £130k + Benefits
- Senior Delay Analyst Central London - £55k - £75k + Benefits
- Managing Consultant - Delay Expert Witness London - £80k - £110k (DOE)
- Director - Expert Forensic Delay Doha, Qatar - Highly Neg
- Director Expert Forensic Delay Abu Dhabi, UAE - Highly Negotiable
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend