A Contract Administrator is required to work for a main contractor operating in Qatar on a significantly sized highway project in Doha. The successful candidate will work for a well established local contractor performing general post contract Quantity Surveying duties.
The project is a significantly sized highways project with some general civils elements to the project, based in Doha.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying where contractual notices are required to be submitted
- Drafting contractual letters
- Reviewing contractual letters
- Management of sub-contractors
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have a main contracting bias to your career history. Ideally having worked for larger and more reputable main contractors
- Have strong post contract experience, with particular knowledge and experience in dealing with contractual issues on large projects
- Previous experience on roads / highways / motorways projects would be an advantage, however candidates who have experience as a QS or Contract Administrator on general civils and infrastructure projects would be acceptable
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are essential
- Previous Middle Eastern experience is an advantage, but not essential
- Candidates should be degree qualified or hold a similar equivalent qualification, with some post graduate experience
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are an established local contractor based in Qatar. They have a reputation for delivering major projects in Qatar and work to the highest international standards and hold ISO9001 certification. They are a general contractor, capable of working on projects across all sectors including Highways and Roads, signature buildings and oil & gas / petrochemical.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
25k – 30k QAR p/m all in Package