Responsibilities and Duties
You will report into the Commercial Manager of this project and your purpose will be to effectively manage a large number of sub-contractors with particular emphasis on submitting claims for EOT and other issues arising with sub-contractors.
- Assist in administering Contracts, Subcontracts and other Agreements to ensure compliance with liable terms and conditions. (FIDIC)
- Identify events that may lead to Extension of Time (EOT) entitlements.
- Assist in drafting interim particulars, as required by the contract and correspondences in a professional / contractual manner.
- Assist in preparing, analyzing and resolving EOT claims.
- Collect data and coordinate with other Project’s Departments
- Handle contractual, legal, commercial etc issues related to subcontracts and with lower tier subcontractors.
- Ensure that contractual and commercial matters are handled efficiently by minimizing claims from the subcontractors
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent contract administration skills, with particular emphasis on administering sub-contracts is essential
- Knowledge and experience of administering FIDIC form of contract is highly desirable
- Experience of working as part of a commercial team on large construction project(s) is essential
- Previous experience in the Middle East region is desired
- Experience of working for a prolonged period of time for a reputable main contractor which works to leading international standards is essential
- A degree or similar equivalent qualification is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a top 15 International main contractor with a fantastic reputation in the Middle East region. The company has been the lead contractor on numerous signature projects in the region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 35k - 42k QAR p/m
- 6-days a week with 2 Saturdays off in a month;
- 21 calendar days